AFERIY (hereinafter referred to as "our company") is the official online store of AFERIY operated by our company, and portable power supplies, solar panels and other accessories. (hereinafter referred to as "AFERIY Product”), during the warranty period described in “Warranty Period” below. The Company provides warranty service (hereinafter referred to as "the Service") in accordance with the conditions stipulated by the Company.
This warranty contains AFERIY's full and exclusive warranty obligations. We do not have any other liability to us or to any person in connection with the sale of our products.
The warranty period for AFERIY power supply products is 2 years (24 months) from the date of purchase of a new AFERIY product by the original consumer purchaser. (hereinafter referred to as the “Warranty Period”). Also, if you register as a user on the official website, the warranty period will be extended for another 3-5 years (36-60 months).
|Portable Power Stations||2001A 2000W||2 Years+3 Years Extend Warranty|
|Portable Power Stations||P020 200W||2 Years+3 Years Extend Warranty|
|Portable Power Stations||1201A 1200W||2 Years+3 Years Extend Warranty|
|Portable Power Stations||P010 800W||2 Years+5 Years Extend Warranty|
|Portable Power Stations||P110 1200W||2 Years+5 Years Extend Warranty|
|Portable Power Stations||P210 2400W||2 Years+5 Years Extend Warranty|
|Portable Power Stations||P310 3600W||2 Years+5 Years Extend Warranty|
|Solar Panels||/||3 Years|
|Accessories||/||6 Months+6 Months Extend Warranty|
All purchases made from Amazon or Rakuten AFERIY authorized store come with an 3 years extended warranty. Purchases directly from our Official Website will receive an auto-extension. In order to determine the warranty period start date, the consumer must provide proof of the original purchase order or other reasonable supporting documentation.
During the warranty period, AFERIY products will be repaired free of charge if the following "Warranty Conditions" are met. If a valid claim is made within the warranty period, we will replace the same AFERIY product with a product of equal value.
However, free repair is limited to new portable power supply products and products within 30 days to 36 months from the date of purchase of the portable power station and solar panels. The AFERIY Product that is replaced or repaired, within the warranty period of the AFERIY Product prior to replacement or repair, or 90 days from the date the replacement or repair was completed (when our internal repair is completed and the request for replacement or repair is manufactured) If shipped to the customer, the warranty period will be longer (“Warranty Period after Replacement/Repair”). The return shipping fee will be borne by us.
If the AFERIY product repaired free of charge fails again, or if a valid claim is made within the warranty period after replacement or repair, we will repair it free of charge. For AFERIY products that have been replaced or repaired after the warranty period has expired, maintenance services will be provided for a fee.
(1) The Company provides the Service only to customers residing in US;
(2) if the delivered product is initially defective or damaged during delivery;
(3) if the product or materials are defective under normal use;
If we cannot procure new products due to our circumstances (out of stock, out of stock, etc.), we may issue a refund. In addition, if repair is judged impossible, difficult, or unreasonable due to the condition of the product requested by the customer, the defective product, or our circumstances, and the product requested for repair is within the warranty period. In addition, we may exchange products with the same selected functions and performance (including products that are similar to or different models from the product requested for repair) for the product requested for repair.
AFERIY will replace (at AFERIY's expense) any AFERIY product that becomes inoperable during the applicable warranty period due to a defect in workmanship or material. A replacement product includes the remainder of the original product's warranty period.
AFERIY product warranties are limited to the original consumer purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners.
• Damage caused by misuse, abuse, accidental damage, or acts of nature. (e.g. lightning strikes, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc.);
• Defects or damage caused by unauthorized modification/repair/disassembly or failure to follow official instructions or manuals;
• Any use other than normal consumer use as approved in AFERIY's current product brochure;
• For use with products other than those available as approved in the AFERIY Product Instructions;
• Attempted repair by non-certified personnel;
• Defects or damage caused by exposure to heat, cold, liquids, or other external factors;
• Defects or damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third party components;
• Damage or damage to the product due to connection with equipment not specified by the company;
• Lost/stolen/free/refunded products;
• Unable to provide valid proof of purchase;
• Items purchased from unauthorized resellers;
• Non-quality related issues;
Proof of purchase and a photo of the damaged item may be required to submit a warranty claim. For all warranty claims, AFERIY reserves the right to reject warranty due to insufficient documentation or unverifiable product defects. We also reserve the right to request that the goods be returned to AFERIY for inspection.